Yes i love pink! dont worry next time ill have a different pic. Any Idea's??
Its crazy really.
Have you ever sat in silence...and just thought about your life?
Its a scary thing to just let your mind wander. So as i sat here
thinking about my past relationships, school,where ill be in
10 years( done with grad school hopefully getting married and
getting my melbanes series published oo i should upload my
awesome book!) I wrote a poem and i love for you to read it.
Its about one of my past relationships. It was love hate relationship
(which meant there was no love. If hate is involved there cant be love
if u disagree lets talk about it)and it was very very hard for me to
get over him and to love him. I knew being with him would either
drive me insane or make me become obsessed.
Now that i look back i kinda find it amusing ^_^
You dont define me. You arent my other half and i dont love you
You are my enemy and i hate you. Your my addiction and i crave
you. I miss you but your no good for me.
I want to run from you and take you with me. Your too Addicting.
Your sin with sugar coating. I need to escape you yet i want to breath
you sweet scent.
I want to cry when your gone and laugh when you cry. You are my heroin
I shall overcome you and you shall overpower me.
Posted by
Hot N' Spicy McDeidre
0 comments:
Post a Comment